Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I've been asking for help for days. I need ti talk toi

Customer Question
I've been asking for...

I've been asking for help for days. I need ti talk toi someone, I'm being locked out from TurboTax because of computer error -- in frustration i

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Just now stupidly added my social to a question. phone(###) ###-####**@******.***

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?

Isn't that enough. Certainly if I'm talking to someone, I can provide all info.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Financial Software
11/13/2017
Tech Support Rep: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris