Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

After going through Quicken/Intuit changes, I apparently…

Customer Question
After going through Quicken/Intuit...

After going through Quicken/Intuit changes, I apparently clicked on the worng data file because entries on transaction report end in 2010. I can't reverse that decision, or find correct data file.

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

My message should be self-explanatory

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?

When I click on "files" I can't understand search screen

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Financial Software
Answered in 1 day by:
11/13/2017
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 9 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question.

click on file / open

it should give you a list of files that you can open

or if you can find the file in the windows documents folders you can double click on it to open the quicken with that file open in it

If you are willing to pay a bit more i can log in remotely and get it straightened out for you. We can speak on the phone while i do it and you can see exactly what i do as i explain it to you and make sure that you have the correct file.