Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

There are significant differences in some of my fidelity…

Customer Question
There are significant differences...

There are significant differences in some of my fidelity accounts and
the same accounts inQuicken

Accountant's Assistant: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Do you want specifics or what?

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?

There was a problem recently downloading transactions from fidelity. on 10/26/17 i was on the phone a long time with 2 of your tech people to resolve this - case #***** I'm not sure it is completely corrected, but this is downloaded info that is incorrect.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Financial Software
Answered in 2 days by:
11/13/2017
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 8 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question.

i would probably want to see the data myself to see what happened

It could be as simple as the register is sorted or filtered incorrectly

it could be that with the confusion of resetting the account link to quicken you linked to the wrong account and so transactions from one account are showing up in a different one

It could be that you are just missing some transactions.

But unless you can ascertain which your self it is hard for me to give you instructions. I can log in remotely and speak to you on the phone and we can figure out what happened together and i can fix it for you. But there is a small extra charge for that service