Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I have a question about the use of quickbooks pro. I

Customer Question
I have a question...

I have a question about the use of quickbooks pro. I mistakenly assigned deposits to a vendor and need to change it

Accountant's Assistant: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Under Vendor transactions, it shows what I paid the vendor, but it also shows (incorrectly) deposits

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Financial Software
11/10/2017
Tech Support Rep: Michael, Computer Software Engineer replied 5 months ago
Michael
Michael, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Are you there with me?

Why don't you delete the transaction from the vendor and deposit the money to the correct account?

Thank you for giving me the opportunity of helping you. I hope I was able to help you resolve your issue.
I will be available to answer any follow-up questions you may have, please don't hesitate to ask. I need to close this ticket if you have no further questions. So, if finished, I appreciate if you take a moment to rate my service 5 stars. See you again soon!

Michael
Michael
Michael, Computer Software Engineer