Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I am using quicken 2016, on a PC, normally I go to the bank…

Customer Question
I am using quicken...

I am using quicken 2016, on a PC, normally I go to the bank and download the data to quicken , this has worked for years but stopped working now.

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Have tried two bank accounts at different banksand both internet explorer and google chrome, the banks tell me their end is working and sending the file but it is not showing up as a down load on quicken

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?

Not hat I know

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Financial Software
11/8/2017
Tech Support Rep: Michael, Computer Software Engineer replied 9 months ago
Michael
Michael, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Are you there with me?

Hi, do you still need help with your quicken problem?

HI
This did not come thru yesterday , please respond
I need help how do we continue