Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

TurboTax Home and Business 2016. I am entering Schedule K1…

Customer Question
TurboTax Home and Business 2016.I...
TurboTax Home and Business 2016.I am entering Schedule K1 information in the step-by-step section of the software. The Schedule K1 information from Box1 but it is not showing up in the summary. What's going on? It shows up in the summary for 2015.
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Financial Software
10/13/2017
Tech Support Rep: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 9 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

It may not show up because it's not calculating as earned income or you have a loss.

Preview your Tax Totals and check your form 1040.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb