Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I updated my quicken 2016 rental software but I get windows…

Customer Question
I updated my quicken...

I updated my quicken 2016 rental software but I get windows unable to open due to netwaork error on some accounts

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I dont know what else to tell you i keep getting this message when i try to download data from some accounts

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?

Like what?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Financial Software
10/6/2017
Tech Support Rep: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 10 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Internet connection issues with Quicken are often due to problems with memory errors in the router/modem that provides your Internet access. To resolve the issue power down the router/modem that provides your Internet access and unplug the power cord as well. Wait 3 minutes. Then plug in the power cord on the router/modem and power up the device. Wait for the router/modem to completely start up. Reboot your computer after the router/modem had completed start up and test to see if the issue is resolved.
Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance. Also, please provide a positive rating (3, 4, or 5 star) as that is how I receive credit for my work.
Thanks,
David.