Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I tried x-times with my user name and password to update my…

Customer Question
I tried x-times with...

I tried x-times with my user name and password ***** update my profile. I went through the process of sign in with new data and don't know whether the mail went through. My ne e-mail address is:

Accountant's Assistant: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I tried x- times to sign in with my user name and password ***** update my profile. Never worked. Peter Eiff

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?

I have a new e-mail address: ***@******.*** All old datga in profile remain

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Financial Software
10/5/2017
Tech Support Rep: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 10 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris