Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

How do i obtain my password. I have a Quicken account and…

Customer Question
How do i obtain...

How do i obtain my password

Accountant's Assistant: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I have a Quicken account and have forgotten my password.

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?

My SS# ***** **************

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Financial Software
10/4/2017
Tech Support Rep: softwareassist.168, Accountant replied 10 months ago
softwareassist.168
softwareassist.168, Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is Angela. I will be assisting you.

I see that you have listed your social security number in this thread. This is a public forum and anyone who views this thread would be able to see it. I will request that customer service delete it from the thread. With all the identity theft going on, you don't want your social security number posted for all to see.

Now to address your issue. You can try retrieving your password ***** doing the following:

----------------------------------

Before you begin:

If you have been temporarily locked out of your account, you will need to wait the full lockout time (usually 15 minutes) before attempting to log in again, even if you have a new password. If you attempt to log in before the end of the lockout period, your account will be locked out again.

To reset your Intuit ID Password:

1. On the Intuit ID login screen, click I forgot my password, below the Sign In prompt.
  2. Enter your email address, phone number or user ID, then click continue.
  3. Next, verify your identity. You can choose to have a code emailed to you, texted to you, or recover your account a different way (which takes longer). Click continue.
  4. When you receive the text or email, enter the number code it contains and click Continue. If you did not receive the email, check your Spam/Junk folder.

Let me know if you require further assistance with this matter. If not, I ask that you please take the time to scroll to the top of the page and select 3 or more stars to positively rate my response so that I can receive credit for assisting you. A 5 star rating is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.