Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

How do I install a new pass word for Quicken 2016 on my

Customer Question
How do I install...

How do I install a new pass word for Quicken 2016 on my Windows 10 program. I have tried all the instructions and noing happens

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I need help to install a new pass word on my Quicken 2016 on my Windows 10. I have followed all the instructions and nothing happens. I tried a telephone contact and was put on hold for over an hour

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?

Not that I can think off

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Financial Software
10/5/2017
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 10 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question.

what has probably happened is that quicken was sold and is no longer a part of intuit

therefore your old intuit password ***** not work

you need to make a new one at

https://www.quicken.com/my-account

even signing in with your old intuit account should bring it over to create a new quicken account.

there should also be a wizard that guides you through making one within the quicken software. But it may not work if you are not on the latest release

if you tell me what year and version of quicken you are using i can get you the patch to bring you to the newest release and then it should guide you through making the new id.

If that is not working for you i would be happy to log in remotely and/or speak with you on the phone to get it working for you