Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

Trying to login in to my Quicken. So, changes from Intuit to…

Customer Question
Trying to login in...

Trying to login in to my Quicken. So, changes from Intuit to whatever it sis now. Never the less my Old password ***** , said relplce so created Quicken ID lower case southern , then it told me create a Vault Passwork I did 19712 Then it said enter Vault Password ***** I did then it said NOT VALID !!! WHATS THE STORY HERE ???

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?

HELO anybody out There

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Financial Software
anybody out there
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
10/4/2017
Tech Support Rep: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 10 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

So just to clarify, the issue started suddenly? Were you recently able to login to your Quicken program?

Also, what version of Quicken do you have?

Do you still need assistance?