Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I am sorry that I had Quicken updated cause now I can not…

Customer Question
I am sorry that...

I am sorry that I had Quicken updated cause now I can not get into my account. I can't use my normal password ***** someone walk me thru this I would appreciate it. I called the quicken # and was on hold for 30 minutes. Thank you.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Financial Software
10/3/2017
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 10 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question.

what has probably happened is that quicken was sold and is no longer a part of intuit

therefore your old intuit password ***** not work

you need to make a new one at

https://www.quicken.com/my-account

even signing in with your old intuit account should bring it over to create a new quicken account.

there should also be a wizard that guides you through making one within the quicken software. But it may not work if you are not on the latest release

if you tell me what year and version of quicken you are using i can get you the patch to bring you to the newest release and then it should guide you through making the new id.

e

you need to make a new one at

https://www.quicken.com/my-account