Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

Quicken is asking for a password. I have entered my password…

Customer Question
Quicken is asking for...

Quicken is asking for a password. I have entered my password ***** it still not able to contact to Quicken.

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Yesterday I went through a similar process and was told that the problem was solved. It worked yesterday, today it will not let me into Quicken.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?

I was charged $99.99 yesterday.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Financial Software
10/3/2017
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 7 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

are you sure it was us that charged you the 99 dollars ?

i dont see any other questions from you on this ID at just answer

But this is the answer for your question

what has probably happened is that quicken was sold and is no longer a part of intuit

therefore your old intuit password ***** not work

you need to make a new one at

https://www.quicken.com/my-account

even signing in with your old intuit account should bring it over to create a new quicken account.

there should also be a wizard that guides you through making one within the quicken software. But it may not work if you are not on the latest release

if you tell me what year and version of quicken you are using i can get you the patch to bring you to the newest release and then it should guide you through making the new id.

Robert M., Consultant