Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I use Quicken for my home banking and everything works

Customer Question
Hi. I use...

Hi. I use Quicken for my home banking and everything works great. I just formed my own LLC company (I"m the only employee) and I would like to know if I can have a separate "instance" of Quicken on my computer. The reason is, I want to try to keep my home and business accounts completely separate.

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?

I don't believe so!

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Financial Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/3/2017
Tech Support Rep: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 10 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Yes. You can have two versions of Quicken on the same computer, but IT IS NOT ADVISED. There are many issues to deal with when two versions are installed on the same computer, so it may not be worth the trouble, especially if what you are using now works great and there are no problems.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb