Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

ITS MORE THEN A WEEK I CANT LOG IN TO MY FILES I HAVE

Customer Question
ITS MORE THEN A...

ITS MORE THEN A WEEK I CANT LOG IN TO MY FILES I HAVE PROBLEMS WHITE MY QUICKEN ID LOG IN

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I USED QUICKEN 2016 ICALLE TECH SUPORT THE UPGRATED ME TO QUICKEN 2017 AND I NEEDED TO GET MY BANKING LOG IN IT BECAME LATE AND I DROPED OUT SO I AM STUCK I HOPE YOU COULD ME RUNING HANKS, MY EMAIL ADDRESS ADDRESS IS***@******.*** MY PHONE NUMBER IS(###) ###-####

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?

I USE QUICKEN FOR WINDOS YOU SHOULD BE ABBLE TO GET MY INFO.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Financial Software
10/2/2017
Tech Support Rep: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 10 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Please see if you been able to by pass it by "x" ing it out three times.

Waiting for your feedback or a rating

Hello hope you well today just follow-up to see if you need more help on this problem.

Please get back to me or take the time to rate the service please.