Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

Having trouble with id and password. I have been having

Customer Question
Having trouble with id...

Having trouble with id and password

Accountant's Assistant: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I have been having trouble with id and password ***** past 2 weeks. Spoke with technician but she was unable to help because I was not receiving code. I now have code but still unable to get in. Now understand with new system .. all id and passwords are changed again.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?

At the time, I was not receiving the code .. I now have code 370336 but don 't think that is working.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Financial Software
10/2/2017
Tech Support Rep: Richard, Financial Specialist replied 10 months ago
Richard, Financial Specialist

Hi there and welcome

When were you last able to sign into your account?

Please let me know