Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I am using Quickbooks ProPlus 2017 and am very angry...as…

Customer Question
I am using Quickbooks...

I am using Quickbooks ProPlus 2017 and am very angry...as you can see. I have no "Pay Employees" on my screen and therefore cannot PAY MY EMPLOYEES! What happened to it? I have had quickbooks for over 20 years and now this!!!

Accountant's Assistant: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?

Yes, my time is limited. I have been struggling with this for over an hour and am very angry!!

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Financial Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/30/2017
Tech Support Rep: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 10 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris