Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

Got a new PE & ID but now cant get into Quicken. Says my…

Customer Question
got a new PE &...
got a new PE & ID but now cant get into Quicken. Says my account needs "attention."
Help. Sharon also when I go online I get a lawyer who wants to assist me. What gives?
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Financial Software
9/30/2017
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 10 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question.

at what point do you have a problem?

is it starting the quicken program itself or downloading from a bank or something else?

what is the exact word for word error message that you get please ?

Can't log into Quicken since it migrated from intuit. It's right in my first inquiry. How can you chg yet when you don't even know the problem?

quicken never separated from intuit. intuit owns quicken

i dont know what a PE is

if you could please tell me exactly what you try to do and what it says exactly, than I can help you.

I figured it out myself Do not charge me. You did nothing for me.

I am really sorry about that. I would have loved to help you. If only you had been willing to answer my questions so that i would understand what your problem was. I could have taken a guess, but imagine how angry you would have been with me if i had guessed wrong.

have a great day. i have nothing to do with billing. You need to email***@******.***