Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I am unable to open my Account. I have tried followi ng

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to open my Account

Accountant's Assistant: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I have tried followi ng instructions without sucess and keep getting my answers are invalid

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?

No. I have been using Quicken for years so can we work from beginng to set up Quicken - Intuit please

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Financial Software
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/29/2017
Tech Support Rep: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 10 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris