Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I was asked to update my 2015. now i cant sign in. I was…

Customer Question
I was asked to...

I was asked to update my 2015. now i cant sign in.

Accountant's Assistant: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Financial Software
9/28/2017
Tech Support Rep: AnserGuy81, Tax Software Repair Technician replied 10 months ago
AnserGuy81
AnserGuy81, Tax Software Repair Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

What type of computer do you have available to use, Is it a Windows ( XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, or 10) Or do you have a Mac ( 10.6 10.7 10.8, Yosemite, Sierra, Etc )

Also, when you say you cant update your 2015, whats the name of your 2015 program. Quicken, Outlook, etc?