Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I cannot get my turbotax 2016 premier to open on my MAC

Customer Question
I cannot get my...

I cannot get my turbotax 2016 premier to open on my MAC after I downloaded it. What do I need to do.

Accountant's Assistant: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I just acquired the package to be downloaded for desk top use, but it will not open.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Financial Software
9/28/2017
Tech Support Rep: Christopher Bessler, Network Engineer replied 8 months ago
Christopher Bessler
Christopher Bessler, Network Engineer

You downloaded it, did you install it? What is the name of the file? Usually, what you download is an install file that you need to run in order to be able to open up the application.

Let me know...

Robert M., Consultant