Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

How do I set my Quicken ID. I entered the one you said was…

Customer Question
How do I set...

How do I set my Quicken ID. I entered the one you said was mine, and it asked for my e-mail address, but when I entered that, it said it was already assigned to an account.

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Quicken says that I need a new password ***** you've broken your relationship with Intuit. What do I do?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Financial Software
9/27/2017
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 10 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question.

You really need to please start at the beginning

This would be a lot easier if we could talk on the phone

If you answer me back on this post I can get you an offer for that