Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

Due to your Intuit separation I need guidance on how I can…

Customer Question
Due to your Intuit...

Due to your Intuit separation I need guidance on how I can get into my quicken account. I do not have axcess to my former Yahoo.com account by email or phone and I do not know how to id me to you. I'm 91 and am hopeing you can help me. I need to get into my quicken financial work soon.

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?

I have been using quicken for about 5 years. My son in law recently up dated me from 2011 to 2017. I was planning to update my bank and credit card today, but now I do not know what to do.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Financial Software
9/27/2017
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 8 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question.

I am not sure what you mean by intuit seperation or why yahoo would have anything to do with it

have you got the quicken program on your computer ?

I can get it working for you if you do.

If you are trying to purchase it i can help you with that as well

but i need a clear description of what the problem is.

It might be a lot easier if i could remote into your computer or speak to you on the phone. would you be willing to do that? You dont have to and i can still help you this way but it would be a lot faster for both of us if we could at least talk on the phone

what has probably happened is that quicken was sold and is no longer a part of intuit

therefore your old intuit password ***** not work

you need to make a new one at

https://www.quicken.com/my-account

even signing in with your old intuit account should bring it over to create a new quicken account.

there should also be a wizard that guides you through making one within the quicken software. But it may not work if you are not on the latest release

if you tell me what year and version of quicken you are using i can get you the patch to bring you to the newest release and then it should guide you through making the new id.

Tech Support Rep: Wes, Software Consultant replied 8 months ago
Wes
Wes, Software Consultant

Hi there, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Do you still need assistance with your problem?