Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I just purchased software for filing 2015 tax return, and…

Customer Question
I just purchased software...

I just purchased software for filing 2015 tax return, and now I can' t get the documents. What do I do/

Accountant's Assistant: The Expert will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

How do I get just purchased 2015 documents?

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?

I am just filing for that year

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Financial Software
I need to know what to do about the money I just spent to do my taxes and to get expert answers?
9/20/2017
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 10 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question.

what software did you purchase and what documents are you talking about?

most software comes with the filing documents

do you mean your own documents like w2 forms ?

it looks like the other question you posted was closed as a duplicate

hopefully you can get back to this one?