Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

Have completed our 2016 tax preparation and can't get past…

Customer Question
Have completed our 2016...

Have completed our 2016 tax preparation and can't get past the file checkup so that can printout the Return and file my taxes

Accountant's Assistant: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Need someone to help me get past the final review questions so I can file my 2016 taxes

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?

Once I get past this current roadblock, then need to continue to complete our 2016 State tax return

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Financial Software
9/19/2017
Tech Support Rep: softwareassist.168, Accountant replied 11 months ago
softwareassist.168
softwareassist.168, Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is Angela. I will try to assist you.

What message or messages are you receiving in final review?