Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I use Quicken 2017 for Mac. I have all of my bills entered…

Customer Question
I use Quicken 2017...

I use Quicken 2017 for Mac. I have all of my bills entered into Quicken as well as all of my projected pay checks. There are months where I get paid 3 times. I want to find out how to use Quicken to know how much money to keep in my Bill Pay Checking account at any given time so I know how much extra money is in the account so I can pull extra money out and put it into savings.

Accountant's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Financial Software Technician's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

Ok

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?

I use Quicken, not Quick Books

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Financial Software
9/16/2017
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 11 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question.

I dont know that there is anything that will do exactly what you want it to do

what i would suggest is using the budget or planning section to see how much you will be spending each month

entering your incoming checks and known outgoing expenses in the reminders or auto pay section will allow them to appear in the register of the bill pay checking account so that you can see going into the future how much money you will have in there. But it will only be as accurate as the future income and expenses that you put into it.