Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

I have to amend my return. Before lunch I was into turbo tax

Customer Question

I have to amend my return. Before lunch I was into turbo tax and ready to enter a K-1. I paused for a long lunch and came back and cannot open my 2016 return ???
JA: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I have a printout of my earlier amendment, but cannot open and resume my latest amendment,
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question.

Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 month ago.

are you using the online version of turbo tax or the desktop version?

what happens when you try to open the return ?

Expert:  ABC Accounting Group replied 29 days ago.

Hi. I was transferred over to your question. Do you need any assistance with opening the file? Thank you.