Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS
Experience:  Highly experienced in professional tax products, Microsoft Office - power Excell user - as well as Windows, Linux & iOS operating systems.
1929974

Need return file with you for 2015, return file ed 2015 for

Customer Question

need return file with you for 2015
JA: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: return file ed 2015 for Richard and ***** *****
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?
Customer: tax return fied in 2015 for Richard and ***** *****
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Lane replied 1 month ago.

Hi - You said "need return file with you for 2015."

...

This is JustAnswer.com not IRS. ... a website that puts verified experts together with people who have questions about everything from Social Security, to tax, to finance, to the way these things work together.

...

I CAN, however, help you get what you need.

...

YOU have three options here:

...

(1) Go to this IRS website: https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript. You can click on the blue buttons, either, to get the transcript with all of your return information immediately, online, OR click the second blue button to have it sent to you. ... OR

...

(2) You can use this form Form 4506-T Request for Transcript of Tax Returns to request the transcript.

...

(3) Also, if you need a complete photocopy of the return, IRS will send for a fee. Here's the form for that:

...

Form 4506

Expert:  Lane replied 1 month ago.

Please let me know if you have ANY questions at all, before rating me.

If this has helped, and you DON’T have other questions … I'd appreciate a positive rating (using the stars or faces on your screen, and then clicking “submit")

I hope that you’ll rate me based on my accuracy and thoroughness, rather than any good news/bad news content.

That’s the only way JustAnswer.com will compensate me for the work here.

Thanks,

Lane

I hold a law degree (J.D.), with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA in finance, a BBA, and CFP & CRPS (Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist) designations, as well - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, non-profit, and tax advice 1986.