Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

Trying to login to guicken, wont take my, yes wont take my…

Customer Question
Trying to login to...

Trying to login to guicken

Accountant's Assistant: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Wont take my

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?

Yes wont take my email adess

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Financial Software
9/16/2017
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 11 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question.

what exactly do you mean by "trying to login to quicken"

usually quicken does not require a login to use the quicken program

you can go to this address to make a new quicken account

https://login.quicken.com/signup.html?&response_type=code&client_id=quicken_estore&redirect_uri=https://www.quicken.com/qam-callback

or you can log in using your normal email address

and if you do not know the quicken password ***** should be a "forgot password" button. if you click that link it should send something to your email to allow you to reset the password.