Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I sent both taxes of my sons to Turbo tax. He got the state…

Customer Question
I sent both taxes...

I sent both taxes of my sons to Turbo tax. He got the state but not the federal. I don't understand.

Accountant's Assistant: What confuses you?

Why did he not get his federal.

Accountant's Assistant: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

His name is*****

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?

Please tell me what info I need to give

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Financial Software
9/15/2017
Tech Support Rep: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 11 months ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

Has your son checked yet with the IRS using their WHERE'S MY REFUND tool? He should use that to see that the IRS has issued the refund or for detailed information about the return.

Here is a link

https://www.irs.gov/refunds