Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I purchased Quicken a update 2017 for my computer and it…

Customer Question
I purchased Quicken...

I purchased Quicken a update 2017 for my computer and it will not open.

Accountant's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

I have a Toshiba and Windows 10. On Aug 30 I used the Quicken 2015 without any problem. Today neither 2015 or 2017 will work. I spent 4 hrs on the phone with Quicken and we could not get either one to work. Their conclusion is that Microsoft has put updates on the computer which allow Quicken to no linger open

Accountant's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Nothing besides attempting Quicken today

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

Not really - just want to be able to open the program and continue with my financial stuff

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Financial Software
8/5/2017
Tech Support Rep: Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert replied 1 year ago
Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

I have seen this issue with other customers as well and was able to fix it. May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? If I am not able to help, you can get a refund and it is a very safe option too because we are an A+ accredited business with the Better Business Bureau. Additionally, you will be watching your screen, and we will chat there as well so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck