Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

Quicken 2007 on Mac OS 10.12.6 using Safari. Get "unable to…

Customer Question
Quicken 2007 on Mac...

Quicken 2007 on Mac OS 10.12.6 using Safari. Get "unable to load when I click on file data of any date. Tried the control open routine, OS repair, and Disk Warrior. Any help??

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I have always opened Quicken with click on backup data file from last session. Now get the unable to load message on backup and original

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?

Using 16.2.4 build 25.886.100

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Financial Software
Answered in 1 day by:
8/2/2017
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 1 year ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question.

try opening the quicken from the applications menu

if it wont open at all you need to remove it from the applications menu by dragging it to the wastebasket

then reinstall it from the cd or download of the program