Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

Quicken error OL-221-A

Customer Question
quicken error OL-221-A
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Financial Software
7/29/2017
Tech Support Rep: Emilee Weaver, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 1 year ago
Emilee Weaver
Emilee Weaver, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Good Morning!

I'm assuming you received this error when trying to receive data or connect to your financial institution through Quicken?

Usually the OL-221A error means that either the data returned by the financial institution is invalid, or that the financial institution download is no longer supported. This could be because you are using an older version of Quicken (before 2014), or Windows/Quicken compatibility issues. It could also be that your financial institution changed something (including dropping support for Quicken).
Here is how you contact Quicken Support *unfortunately, they are the only ones that can actually get someone to work on Express Web Connect problems*:
https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support