Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

My 2015 quicken will not open it says it's damaged and to go

Customer Question

My 2015 quicken will not open it says it's damaged and to go to backup and restore which i did. All my work is on there.
JA: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: My computer restarted and I went to open my quicken 2015. It says it can't open because files are damaged.
JA: Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I can think of. I had no problem until now
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 5 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? If I am not able to help, you can get a refund and it is a very safe option too because we are an A+ accredited business with the Better Business Bureau. Additionally, you will be watching your screen, and we will chat there as well so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.

Should you not be interested in this option and would like to solve the problem via this text-based chat instead, just let me know.

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck