Chad CFP ®
Chad CFP ®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER TM, Professional
Experience:  Managing Director at Caros Group
98767339

I need a copy of my completed 2016 taxes, I just need to

Customer Question

I need a copy of my completed 2016 taxes
JA: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I just need to access my completed 2016 taxes to provide a copy to my financial advisor
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?
Customer: No just a copy of our completed form
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Chad CFP ® replied 4 months ago.

Hello, My name is***** am a Certified Financial Planning ® Professional.

To obtain a tax transcript you can do so by going online or by mail

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

To register and use this service, you need:

• your SSN, date of birth, filing status and mailing address from latest tax return,
  • access to your email account,
  • your personal account number from a credit card, mortgage, home equity loan, home equity line of credit or car loan, and
  • a mobile phone with your name on the account.

You can also order a tax transcript to be deliver by mail by registering

https://sa.www4.irs.gov/irfof-tra/start.do;jsessionid=li8pmuLpxr8i-gcvy5yiSi3g

I hope this answered your question. My goal is to ensure you have received the answer to your question and have no further questions.

If you do have further questions or if my answer was incomplete please let me know.

Please take a moment to rate my service. Rating my service cost you nothing, but tells JustAnswer to credit me for assisting you.

You can rate my service by using the stars, or faces on your screen and clicking submit.

I hope you feel that I provided you with 5 Star services and I look forward to working with you in the future.

Regards,

Chad CFP ® professional

Are you satisfied with the Answer you received?

If you are satisfied with the Answer, please accept the Answer and rate my service. Accepting the Answer and Rating my service cost you nothing extra, but does notify JustAnswer that I have completed my assigned work.

If you have any follow up questions please don't hesitate to Ask.

You can rate me by using the stars, or faces on your screen and clicking submit

I look forward to working with you in the future and I hope you feel that I provided you with 5 Star services

Regards,

Chad CFP ® professional