Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

Quicken prints checks and reports in mirror image, I am

Customer Question

Quicken prints checks and reports in mirror image
JA: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I am using Quicken Deluxe 2014 with W-10 and I don't rem. an incident concurrent with beginning of concern.
JA: Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I know of.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Robert M. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question.

does it print every page that way or are some of the pages correct ?

there are some printers that have mirror as an option that might be defaulted in the printer settings

you would have to go to file / printer setup / reports or checks /

then click properties

and look in there as each printer has its own version of the next page.

another possibility is that it is set to print duplex and if the printer isnt doing the duplex correctly it will print on seperate pages but half of them will be mirrored.

the screenshot below shows where it is on one of my printers. it might be slightly different on your printer and you have to get into the printer properties to get there as above