How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robert M. Your Own Question
Robert M.
Robert M., Consultant
Category: Financial Software
Satisfied Customers: 3049
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
Type Your Financial Software Question Here...
Robert M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im a 62 yo disabled Police Vet living in Ca. I need to file

Customer Question

Hi. Im a 62 yo disabled Police Vet living in Ca. I need to file taxes today and have no idea how. I was told you may be able to talk me thru it. I will pay for Program. I haver ms and very disasbled. I finally got thru to the IRS andf THEY DONT DO THAT ANYMORE, LIKE LAST YEAR. I HAVE A COMUTER AND MY w2. Can you advise?
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: I have an HP desktop.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No, but I will if you can help me as to HOW?
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that if someone can talk me thru it, I can do It.
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Brian Michels replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be the Expert assisting you today. I look forward to helping you with your issue today. I can file your taxes for you through a premium service. If you are interested let me know. I would need a copy of the W-2 as well as some information for you. Please advise.

Related Financial Software Questions