How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Brian Michels Your Own Question
Brian Michels
Brian Michels, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Financial Software
Satisfied Customers: 162
Experience:  Partner at Michels & Hanley CPAs, LLP
Type Your Financial Software Question Here...
Brian Michels is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am trying to e-file my tax return, but need my AGI from

Customer Question

Hello, I am trying to e-file my tax return, but need my AGI from 2015.I filed with Tax Act, but didn't print a copy of my return. Can you can assist me? I have been having difficulty with the email address I had linked to my 2015 return
JA: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?
Customer: No, not that I can think of.
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Brian Michels replied 6 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be the Expert assisting you today. I look forward to helping you with your issue today. If you don't have a printed copy of your return you can obtain a tax transcript online from the IRS website. This can be done at the following website. You will need your SS#, date of birth, filing status and mailing address from your last tax return. There is a verification process and it takes about 10 minutes or so to complete but you will have online access to your records once signed up.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service. If you're satisfied with my assistance, your 5-star rating at this time is appreciated. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask!