Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I don't have a particular software problem. I am attempting…

Customer Question
I don't have a...

I don't have a particular software problem. I am attempting to do my fed and state income taxes using Turbo Tax Home and Business, which I used last year. The program this year is not pulling in prior years' depreciation. I called your support phone number where someone signed into my computer to look at the problem, then he, (Manaan Beig) told me he needed to refer this to a level three accountant and gave me the phone number(###) ###-#### When I called that number I got an automated voice that told me I had to sign in on the internet.. I really need to talk to a person to get this issue resolved. My phone number is (352)0689-2959.

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?

No, I don't believe so. I aim concerned that some of my other tax history from prior years may not have been pulled into the current return either. But I don't know yet.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Financial Software
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It is now 11:00 pm and I still don't have an answer, and I will be gone tomorrow morning. I was told by your representative on the phone that my $5 deposit would be refunded following the receipt of your response. I am not interested in a $28 per month service because I don't use the product except once a year to prepare my income tax. All I need is an answer to this question in order that I can complete my tax return properly, and without having to reenter all my depreciable asset information again. And I hope the other elements of my prior years' tax returns, such as pension, interest, dividends, and other items of income are also pulled in from the prior years' returns so that, again, I do not have to research and reenter everything.Thank you in advance for your assistance.Joel Parker
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Now I keep getting a message that someone is on line and ready to contact me, but nothing is happening. I cannot connect with him. I really really need to TALK to a knowledgable human. Please.
4/2/2017
Tech Support Rep: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 1 year ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer.

Please know that Just Answer is not associated with TurboTax and we do not have access to your personal/tax information.

You can contact TurboTax directly between the hours of 5:00 am and 9:00 pm, Pacific time, seven days per week.

Their customer service phone numbers are(###) ###-####and(###) ###-####

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This really is not going well. The charges keep escalating, the experts are unavailable, and I still don't have an answer to my original question. But satisfaction is 100% guaranteed! What do I do next?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
How do I access the online conversation?

It appears that you think you are communicating with someone at TurboTax. You are not. As I mentioned, Just Answer is NOT associated with TurboTax.

I provided telephone numbers for TurboTax so a representative can assist you.