Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I inserted my CD but nothing happened, My CD was Turbo Tax…

Customer Question
I inserted my CD...

I inserted my CD but nothing happened

Accountant's Assistant: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

My CD was Turbo Tax Premier 2016 w/Fed Efile &FREE State Download Win/Mac CD-Rom

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Financial Software
4/2/2017
Tech Support Rep: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 1 year ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Unfortunately, some CDs are defective. My best advice would be to contact TurboTax directly, and a representative will send a download of the product to you for free. You will need to provide some of the information on the defective CD to the representative.

You can contact TurboTax seven days per week between the hours of 8:00 am and 12:00 pm Eastern time. The customer service numbers are(###) ###-####and(###) ###-####

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb