Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

SS # *********** D-O- ************ I was to receive a refund

Customer Question

My name is henry ****** SS # *********** D-O-B ************ I was to receive a refund of $1,,800 acorden to the page I printed now when I ollked at my account it says that I need to pay over JA: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of? Customer: Onnly that has the tax biiin sent too E-fill?

Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 7 months ago.
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
oonn my question I filed my tax with Tax Act and mmy sociat Security I not taxable
I will open this question up to our experts to see if there is anything they can do to assist you.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Rachel If they can't find the answer it then cancel it
Expert:  Robert M. replied 7 months ago.

You can check here to see if it was filed

https://www.irs.gov/refunds

did you already pay taxact to file it ?