How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robert M. Your Own Question
Robert M.
Robert M., Consultant
Category: Financial Software
Satisfied Customers: 9077
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
Type Your Financial Software Question Here...
Robert M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

SS # *********** D-O- ************ I was to receive a refund

Customer Question

My name is henry ****** SS # *********** D-O-B ************ I was to receive a refund of $1,,800 acorden to the page I printed now when I ollked at my account it says that I need to pay over JA: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of? Customer: Onnly that has the tax biiin sent too E-fill?

Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 7 months ago.
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
oonn my question I filed my tax with Tax Act and mmy sociat Security I not taxable
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 7 months ago.
I will open this question up to our experts to see if there is anything they can do to assist you.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Rachel If they can't find the answer it then cancel it
Expert:  Robert M. replied 7 months ago.

You can check here to see if it was filed

did you already pay taxact to file it ?