How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robert M. Your Own Question
Robert M.
Robert M., Consultant
Category: Financial Software
Satisfied Customers: 3049
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
Type Your Financial Software Question Here...
Robert M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

All I want ro know is how did turbo fail to enter my ss

Customer Question

all I want ro know is how did turbo fail to enter my ss amount in 2015 now i have to pay 918 to the irs.

yes. I have used this tax service for a rew years and never have I been billed for q tx return done by your wservice that caused the irs to bill me for not reporting all my social security income when I recorded it on my online return. Can you review my 2015 return and figure out why ? Robert *************** JA: Has anything been filed or reported? Customer: No; I am at a loss to figure out what to do. JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you? Customer: I have an irs letters for changes in my 2014 tax return showing that my return for retirement income rtaxable @ 9737 when the irs says it should be 24,623. This results in a 918 change which I owe. ?????? JA: What confuses you? Customer: This appears to be a not re

Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  JACUSTOMER-8nme36c9- replied 6 months ago.


I recommend having a tax pro file an amended return for you as soon as possible.

Thank you,


Related Financial Software Questions