Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

I purchased Quicken 2017 for home on 11/06/2016.

Customer Question

I purchased Quicken 2017 for home on 11/06/2016. Unfortunately the computer I loaded it on has had a hard drive crash. Do I have to purchase another program?
JA: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: The laptop I loaded the Quicken 2017 program has had a hard drive crash. Do I have to purchase another copy?
JA: Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No. I just need to load Quicken on my existing desktop computer. It will take 3 weeks before my laptop is back.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Robert M. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question.

If you purchased a download version directly from quicken, you can download it again for free for 3 years

go to www.quicken.com

click the sign in button on the top

select account

sign in with the same ID ( usually your email address) and password ***** you used when you purchased it

click on downloads and unlocks

you should see the version that you purchased with a download button next to it

download and install it again.

If that helps you i would really appreciate if you would take a moment to give me an excellent rating. That rating is the only way that i can receive any credit from this site so it is important to me.

if you still can't get it please just get back to me and tell me where you got hung up. If necessary i can even remote into your computer to do it for you.