Financial Software

Financial Software Questions? Ask IT Support for Answers ASAP

Financial Software

I live in Aruba and want to buy quickbooks pro 2017 but in

Customer Question
hi I live in Aruba...
hi I live in Aruba and want to buy quickbooks pro 2017 but in country part there is no aruba to choose from
JA: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: hi I live in Aruba and want to buy quickbooks pro 2017 but in country part there is no aruba to choose from
JA: Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?
Customer: nothing to choose from the country list to choose aruba, and state are all usa nothing from aruba
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Financial Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/7/2017
Tech Support Rep: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 1 year ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

You will have to use the cloud/online version.

Aruba is available at the following link:

http://global.intuit.com/index.jsp

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I would like to have the Pro 2017 (desktop version - Windows), its possible for you to ship the cd? If yes, how much will cost and What's the procedure?
Thanks!

Just Answer is not associated with Quickbooks/Intuit.

As I mentioned, my research with Quickbooks reveals that you will have to use the cloud/online version because you are located outside of the U.S. (in Aruba).

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions or concerns. If so, please let me know so I can further assist you.

Thank you.

Barb

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No, No more question, thanks!
I though you were associated with Quickbooks/Intuit.

I apologize, but Just Answer is not associated with Quickbooks/Intuit.

Barbara
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent