Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

TO UPGRADE MY INTUIT QUICKEN 2015. I FORGOT MY INTUIT

Customer Question

I AM TRYING TO UPGRADE MY INTUIT QUICKEN 2015. I FORGOT MY INTUIT PASSWORD ***** SECURITY DOES NOT ACCEPT THE ANSWER TO MY FIRST PETS NAME. WHAT DO I DO NOW?
JA: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I forgot my password ***** intuit and my security question. I am not sure what else I can tell you, other than how to I update my Quicken 2015 program?
JA: Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Like what?
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Robert M. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question.

unfortunately quicken takes that stuff very seriously

if you cant answer the question the only way to get it reset is to speak with them directly

usually they are very good with that stuff

if you still have the email address that you are registered under they will send you a link that does not require you to know the security question

but you have to ask them to do it.

on this page if you scroll to the bottom you will find a chat now / or call box to click

i recommend the chat one as being faster.

https://www.quicken.com/support#windows

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I feel like I am going in circles at a high price.

i am sorry that you feel that way.

I work for just answer. We are a third party website of experts that help people with all sorts of issues for a small fee.

I have helped people with this issue several times and that is the way you have to do it.

I do not have any access to quickens data so i can not reset your password. They can.

I can log into your computer remotely and do it for you. But i would be doing the same thing i just told you to do. and there is an additional charge which it seems like would just upset you more at this point. I don't really blame you but the fault lies with quickens policies and service and your forgetting your password. I am doing what i can to help you.

another option is to just create a new intuit id

they just need an id they don't care if it was your old one or not

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No thank you. I appreciate your response.

go to this page

https://login.quicken.com/signup.html?response_type=code&client_id=quicken_estore&redirect_uri=https%3A//www.quicken.com/qam-callback

and fill it out. just make sure that you use a DIFFERENT EMAIL ADDRESS than you used the last time

if you are trying to purchase the product they dont care if it is a new id or an old one. I think i have 3 id's with them just because of the pain they are with them.

If that works for you, I would really appreciate if you would take a moment to give me an excellent rating. That is the only way that i can receive any credit from this website for my efforts in helping you

thanks :)