Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

I purchased this program the bone head first program, and I

Customer Question

I purchased this program the bone head first program, and I can't get it to even set up. They ask m to type in my E-mail acc, then they ask me to give a mobile number, which I dont have. Then the last part is to type in a pass word, wich I did. But they woould not accept it. Now what?
JA: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?
Customer: I dot't know what else I can give him. I'd just the program up and running. I'm 87 rs old ano too software knowledgable at all.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Robert M. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question.

you have to read the message very carefully

usually it is because the password ***** not long enough or did not include the right things

these days they tend to want at least 8 characters and at least 1 capital letter and at least one number

also they frequently have a place to confirm the password ***** you really have to type it in twice when you set it up