Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

Opened Quicken somehow got a page "stay on top of your

Customer Question

Opened Quicken somehow got a page "stay on top of your bills"--then "scanning for bills"--can't get rid of it--tried "cancel"--nothing!! Now what?
JA: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I just told you everything I know about this problem--tried chat earlier--she referred me to this site.
JA: Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I can't think of any thing else
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Robert M. replied 8 months ago.

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question.

those things usually have a cancel button or a little x on the top to close it

or you can try F4

or shut down the quicken from the task manager which you select from the menu after hitting ctrl alt del

or it may just time out eventually.

if nothing else turning the computer off and on again should shut it down so you can start the quicken again.

I am available to log into your computer remotely to sort it out for you if none of that works.