Financial Software

Financial Software Questions? Ask IT Support for Answers ASAP

Financial Software

Trying to import msmoney deluxe sunset file into quicken

Customer Question
2017 deluxe. it wants...
trying to import msmoney deluxe sunset file into quicken 2017 deluxe. it wants a msmoney file password ***** I do not know
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: years ago
JA: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?
Customer: the pw to log into sunset is known but does not work for the file import.
JA: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: its a Toshiba with windows10
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: purchased computer last year do not know what troubleshooting to try.
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Financial Software
Answered in 3 days by:
1/7/2017
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 10 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question.

that is the password ***** should work

have you still got the ms money running on the computer?

it is also possible that they want the intuit password ***** you used to purchase the quicken

i am able to log into your computer remotely tomorrow saturday and see exactly what it is and see what is going on. Another way to go if the money program is still running is to remove the password ***** that program and then export the data again

Robert M., Consultant