Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

I have just installed 2017 Quicken, entered my member ID and

Customer Question

I have just installed 2017 Quicken, entered my member ID and password. They want to send me a code to my old email address which I no longer have. How can I change it to my new address?
JA: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I know of.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Robert M. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question.

You may have a problem if the old intuit id is tied to an email account that you no longer have

you would at the very least have to speak to quicken support directly and prove it is your account. You might be able to do that by knowing the last 4 digits of the credit card you used to purchase the quicken. and then they could change the email address and password ***** you.

another way to do it is to just create a new quicken id and password ***** change the program to use the new id

you can create the new id at www.quicken.com

click sign in and then create new account

you can change the quicken to the new account under the edit / preferences menu of the quicken