Financial Software

I am not able to download to quicken from my bank When I…

Customer Question
I am not able...

I am not able to download to quicken from my bank When I enter my intuit password ***** tell me that I am not connected to the internet...which is not the case

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right... Read full answer

Accountant's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I basically open Quicken to the account I want to download to, then go to bank and download. The Quiken icon flashes and the data is downloaded but not received by Quiken

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?

No idea

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Financial Software
Answered in 3 days by:
1/7/2017
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 2 years ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question.

that is a bug in the intuit program

it has to do with the password ***** that remembers your passwords having the same password ***** your intuit ID. ( which it defaults to)

you can go to

tools / password ***** / delete vault and all passwords

that will remove the vault and get rid of the error

but you will have to put back all the bank passwords individually when you try to connect to them

if you save them it will create a new vault

this time do not tell it to use your intuit password. create another password ***** for the vault. that will eliminate this problem in the future.

Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
I can't balance my quicken 2014 with the bank statement. I
I can't balance my quicken 2014 with the bank statement. I download as normal with web connect for quicken, then when I try to import the data it asks me to put in my password. Then it tells me there … read more
Consultant,
I updated from Quicken Essentials to Quicken 2015 ().
I updated from Quicken Essentials to Quicken 2015 (for Mac). Every time I reboot my computer all the information that I had previously downloaded from my bank and entered details about the transaction… read more
Consultant,
I have Quicken 2003. It is not connected to any bank accounts
I have Quicken 2003. It is not connected to any bank accounts as I enter all information manually. It will open when I click on it, but then it will immediately close.… read more
Consultant,
Stop searching for answers—
I have been using Quicken Home Rental for several years, worked
I have been using Quicken Home Rental for several years, worked perfectly. Now for some reason it will not open at all.… read more
Consultant,
Folks, I use Quicken for bill paying and have for years.
Folks, I use Quicken for bill paying and have for years. The PC I have it on is unable to connect to the internet. How can I use it on my laptop that does not have Quicken installed? Thank you, XXXXX … read more
Consultant,
I cannot get my Quicken to open. User name is [email protected]
I cannot get my Quicken to open. User name is***@******.*** and password ***** ***** HELP!!… read more
Consultant,
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
I have purchased Quicken 2012 and am trying to access my data
I have purchased Quicken 2012 and am trying to access my data files. In the process, the password XXXXX data no longer works. Please tell me how to start it over. The pw for Quicken does not work on t… read more
Consultant,
I had my quicken registers backed up. I now can not access
I had my quicken registers backed up. I now can not access my files. What do I do? Is there a phone support? Thank u… read more
Consultant,
Sever Issues, 1) cant connect online to one bank institution,
Sever Issues, 1) cant connect online to one bank institution, , they say something may be wrong with the quiken password I can get online with the bank, 2) In conjunction with above it downloaded from… read more
Consultant,
Is there some way to move my Quicken Premier 2011 program
Is there some way to move my Quicken Premier 2011 program from my old laptop to my new one? I don't have a disk, since I downloaded it on 04/25/10 for $172.85 to upgrade my previous verson. XXXXXXXX X… read more
Consultant,
I have Quicken Home & Business 2011 on my computer.
I have Quicken Home & Business 2011 on my computer. Initially, I lost the ability to open it up. I have recovered it (I think) and enter my passwork, it comes up for a split second and closes right do… read more
Consultant,
I got something on my quicken about my password XXXXX it wanted
I got something on my quicken about my password XXXXX it wanted me to change it. I dont know much about computers and now I cant get my quicken to download to my bank. I called the bank and they gave … read more
Consultant,
Stop searching for answers—
I just purchased Quicken Premier. I have been using Excel as
I just purchased Quicken Premier. I have been using Excel as my checkbook ledger. I would like to enter the contents of that workbook in Quicken in order to be current for 2012 without first setting u… read more
Consultant,
Quicken Home & Business 2010 - Have new modem - was working
Quicken Home & Business 2010 - Have new modem - was working with quicken,now quicken does not see connection. Have internet access, but quicken will not see it. Connection shows as other connection in… read more
Consultant,
Am unable to access financial information from PNC bank to
Am unable to access financial information from PNC bank to my Quicken account. Info says it is Qicken problem, not my financial institution.… read more
Consultant,
I use Quicken and Bank of America to do my on-line banking
I use Quicken and Bank of America to do my on-line banking - have for years. I recently loaded Quicken 2011 Deluxe. Suddenly, my "back-ups" end up as an icon on my desk top; also I can no longer downl… read more
Consultant,
I have Quicken 2003, I am a low tech person but have used this
I have Quicken 2003, I am a low tech person but have used this software for many years. I cannot access my software using the password XXXXX have utilized for many years... I tried checking to see if … read more
Consultant,
I cannot connect Quicken for Mac to my accounts at Bank of
I cannot connect Quicken for Mac to my accounts at Bank of America. When I try to do so, I get into a morass of questions about my E-mail and security questions and in the end I get kicked out because… read more
Consultant,