Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

I am not able to download to quicken from my bank When I

Customer Question

I am not able to download to quicken from my bank When I enter my intuit password ***** tell me that I am not connected to the internet...which is not the case
JA: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I basically open Quicken to the account I want to download to, then go to bank and download. The Quiken icon flashes and the data is downloaded but not received by Quiken
JA: Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No idea
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Robert M. replied 6 months ago.

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question.

that is a bug in the intuit program

it has to do with the password ***** that remembers your passwords having the same password ***** your intuit ID. ( which it defaults to)

you can go to

tools / password ***** / delete vault and all passwords

that will remove the vault and get rid of the error

but you will have to put back all the bank passwords individually when you try to connect to them

if you save them it will create a new vault

this time do not tell it to use your intuit password. create another password ***** for the vault. that will eliminate this problem in the future.